Improves performance and manageability in large SQL Server databases
- Automates partition management tasks and secures the process from errors or data loss
- Converts large tables into small and manageable chunks of data to improve performance
- Helps to optimize performance of large databases
What does SQL Partition Manager enable you to do?
If you work with large databases, SQL Partition Manager greatly simplifies the maintenance
of partitioned tables. It will help you to perform any basic or advanced partitioning
operations on them. In addition, the tool partitions existing tables with data and
turns them into manageable chunks of data to easily move them in and out.
SQL Partition Manager fully supports the SQL Server 2014 and all previous versions, has graphical and console interface.
SQL Partition Manager enables you to do the following:
- Convert existing nonpartitioned tables with data to partitioned tables
- Split and merge table partitions
- Switch partitions from one partitioned table to another
- Switch in standalone tables as new partitions
- Create and manage partition functions and partition schemes
- Review and modify the partition objects in a database